Coffee Contacts is a networking experience presented by the Mentor Area Chamber of Commerce and Eastern Lake County Chamber of Commerce. Currently, Coffee Contacts is being held virtually through Zoom.
Once we are able, Coffee Contacts will be held at Chamber member businesses and provide an opportunity for the host business to briefly discuss their business and provide a tour if desired. In addition, the host company is provided with these benefits:
- Email announcements about the event to members with host’s company logo
- Social media posts with host’s company logo
- Newsletter event advertising
- Event posted on our website
- Facebook and Twitter tags
- A copy of the guest list for reference
For attendees of Coffee Contacts, there is the opportunity to meet fellow Chamber members in an entertaining “speed networking” model, where attendees often give “60-second commercials” about their business. Attendees are in and out in no more than an hour and oftentimes leave having made new business connections.
If you are interested in learning more or in hosting one of these events at your business, please contact Mark Wainwright at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-255-1616.