The Mentor Area Chamber of Commerce offers online Certificates of Origin through an affiliation with the American World Trade Chamber of Commerce. A Certificate of Origin is an international trade document attesting that goods in an export shipment are wholly obtained, produced, manufactured, or processed in a particular country.
Some benefits of completing your Certificate of Origin online through the Mentor Area Chamber include:
- Create, submit, and print electronically certified documents right at your own desk.
- Electronic Certificates of Origin provide easier and faster Customs clearance and productivity gains for companies.
- Helps eliminate the likelihood of errors and reduces the cost.
- Key information is stored, allowing for repeat certificates to be created without the need for repetitive form filling.
- Ensures your process is compliant and future proof by enabling document verification. The authenticity of each document can be verified by customs worldwide through the International Chamber of Commerce Accreditation Chain at certificates.iccwbo.org. For full document verification visit www.CertificateofOrigin.com
Directions for Completing an Electronic Certificate of Origin
New users: Print the registration form to request Mentor Area Chamber of Commerce login credentials.
Registered users: Log in and begin the Certificate of Origin process. (See Online Document Certification login fields below)
Online document pricing: Mentor Area Chamber members: $25 per document; Non-members: $50 per document.
Become a member now and save $25 per document processed!